Rosewater Sugar Lip Scrub
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup oil (choose your favorite)
Add the sugar and rosewater in a bowl and mix well. Slowly add oil. For a fluffier scrub, use less oil, for a smoother scrub, add additional oil. Once your have the consistency you prefer, seal tightly in a jar for use.
Gently rub the sugar scrub on your lips for exfoliation.
Rosewater has numerous uses –
- Tone your skin – use rosewater as a skin toner.
- Soothe your skin – Rosewater will cool and soothe skin irritation and sunburns.
- Softens dark spots and acne scars
- Add a few drops of rosewater to your moisturizer to soothe your skin, add a few drops to your face mask to tone and renew your skin.
- Conditions hair – 2 Tablespoons olive oil + 4 Tablespoons rosewater, mix and apply to hair from root to tip. Allow to set for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- After shampoo rinse – use a rosewater rinse to clean and tone you scalp
- Add to bathwater to sooth irritated skin, tone skin and assist in relaxing.
- Apply to under eye area to reduce the appearance of circles and reduce puffiness.
- Mist your bedsheets for a peaceful slumber